“Wash and go” is a common term used in the natural hair community. At first, I thought it was just washing your hair then you go. But no, it’s really not as the term says it is. It’s way more than that but much easier to work with than twist outs or braid outs or flat twists etc. Wash and Gos are my go-to hairstyles because I get just little time to work with my hair.
Washing your hair frequently is a major tip if you want healthy looking hair. And its not just washing your hair but Washing your hair with the right products. I have been using the Biocare leave-in conditioner for some time but this weekend I tried out most of the products from the line. This post is going to be a review of the Biocare line.After pre-pooing with olive oil (see previous post on pre-poo),
- I washed my hair with the Biocare Cleansing shampoo. This Shampoo smells really great and is light but lathers well. It left my frizzy hair looking soft and manageable.
- Deep condition with Biocare Conditioning Mask. This mask also smells really great and is not as thick as the Shea Moisture JBCO Conditioning mask. However, it gave me a lot of slip making detangling easy.
- Cover with a plastic bag and wait for about 15 minutes.
- Rinse hair with cold water and dry with a clean cotton shirt. My hair looked very moisturised, soft and my curls were evident.
- Apply Biocare leave-in Conditioner, Olive oil and Biocare Dream Curl And Custard to get defined curls then Style.
- Leave to air dry.
- Now you are ready to rock your “wash and go”
I particularly liked using the Biocare Products because it is water based hence helps in giving moisture to your hair and keeps your hair hydrated.
It is also light so does not lead to excessive product build up.
It has a lot of slip so helps you detangle your hair easily in the conditioning process. Not forgetting it smells really great. Not forgetting its super affordable
I highly recommend it and I think you should definitely try it.
NB: If you are outside Ghana, you can order your products by clicking the link below
But If you are in Ghana, Please visit their Instagram page: mybiocarewa to order.
Thank you so much for reading this. If you have any questions, you may leave it in the a comments below.